Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/04/29 10:53:05 UTC

Blog displays an unparsed Template

Hi,

My project team blog displays an unparsed template --
https://blogs.apache.org/hama/entry/the_hama_blog_has_been

Could anyone advice to me how to fix this problem?

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Re: Blog displays an unparsed Template

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Oh... I solved this problem by delete it and create new one.

Thanks.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks very much, I just solved this problem. :)

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your advice.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.