Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/11 17:28:05 UTC

Re: Turning off Scarab?

I don't think we have many bugs in any system.  Tell us what to use and we'll use it.

Also, how can I get a wiki setup for JCS?

Cheers,

Aaron

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Either Bugzilla or Jira; your choice.

I'll look into the howto on Wiki setup; hellish last couple of weeks
(moving etc) - thus the lack of reply until now.

Hen