Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jay Khimani <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/12 06:50:03 UTC

Digester trimming leading and trailing space from XML body text

Hi,

I'm relatively new to digester. I'm in a situation where I'm parsing the XML
with digester and when calling bean-property-setter-rule, it trims leading
and trailing space from the XML body. This is exactly what I dont want. I
want spaces to retail.

Is there anyway to achieve this for XML rules or I need to parse my XML
using Digester Java rules and then override the BeanPropertySetterRule
class?

--
Jay !!!

Digester trimming leading and trailing space from XML body text