Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sanjay Rao <ge...@live.com> on 2016/08/30 12:15:04 UTC

Vector Bit Pattern Search

Hi,
I am trying to write a sample code where I could write the values into Buffer probable read the value from CSV file and store them in-memory and later do bit-pattern search, I am doing performance benchmark as my own study.
It would help me if someone could get me the sample code where I could do the search for the value String (with value vector).
Thanks,Sanjay

Re: Vector Bit Pattern Search

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com>.
You can look at the complex writer to generate columns from csv rows:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/java/vector/src/test/java/org/apache/arrow/vector/complex/writer/TestComplexWriter.java

--
Julien

RE: Vector Bit Pattern Search