Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by zhimin li <li...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/09 06:29:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] [RIP-48] Enhance server-side offset management ability

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

There are some problems in the current implementation of rocketmq offset
management. We propose some solutions to optimize.

We have written the proposal and you and see it by the link below:

https://shimo.im/docs/XKq4MwKxQESr7akN/ 「RIP 48 Enhance server-side offset
management ability」

Please reply to this email if you have any questions

[RESULT] [VOTE] [RIP-48] Enhance server-side offset management ability

Posted by zhimin li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote result for the [RIP-48] Enhance server-side offset management ability

and it has been passed with [6] binding +1s:

*Binding votes +1s:*

LK <xdkxlk@outlook.com <ma...@outlook.com>>
Zongtang Hu <zongtanghu@hotmail.com <ma...@hotmail.com>>
aaron ai <aaronai@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>>
Zhanhui Li <lizhanhui@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>>
Xinyu Zhou <yukon@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>>
Fuyou <fuyou001@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>>

Posted by fuyou <fu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Zhanhui Li <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by aaron ai <aa...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Hu Zongtang <zo...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Posted by L K <xd...@outlook.com>.
+1

Posted by Xinyu Zhou <yu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by zhimin li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hello RocketMQ Community,

Re: [DISCUSS] [RIP-48] Enhance server-side offset management ability

Posted by aaron ai <ya...@gmail.com>.