Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/08/28 16:31:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache httpd at ApacheCon Europe (November 17-21)

Apache httpd enthusiasts,

As you may be aware by now, ApacheCon Europe will be held in Budapest,
November 17-21, and we'd love to see you there.

I did a little writeup of my own presentations at
http://drbacchus.com/apache-httpd-at-apachecon-budapest and there's a
full day of httpd and httpd-related content at the conference.

Relevant links:

* ApacheCon website - http://apachecon.eu
* ApacheCon Schedule - http://apacheconeu2014.sched.org/
* Register -
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/attend/register

In addition to the httpd content, there's three full days of content
related to many of the Apache Software Foundation projects. There will
also be awesome parties given by our various sponsors, and great evening
events like the traditional Lightning Talks, the Apache Jam Sessions,
and the welcome reception and booth crawl, featuring the produce of
various local breweries.

ApacheCon is the very best place to find out what's happening in the
broader Apache Software Foundation, as well as the place to meet the
people that work on the Apache http server, and the Hackathon is a great
place to get involved yourself.

We hope to see you there!

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon