Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by GARG Shishir FTR&D <sh...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2000/11/28 06:01:49 UTC

xml schemas

Hi.

Can I work Apache-SOAP without the use of schemas? The SOAP spec says that
schemas are optional (3. Relation to XML), so I want to check whether or not
I can invoke the Apache SOAP without sending attribute-value pairs in
schemas, but rather confirming to a DTD.

On the other hand, I also want to check if I can use the Apache-SOAP client
to create a Call object and invoke a SOAP server that does not speak
schemas.

If someone could please let me know answers to both these questions, I'd be
very grateful.

Sincerely, Shishir.