Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2013/06/20 23:10:45 UTC

osapi variable error

Hello,

I've just deployed a portal but found that it failed to load javascripts
because:

Timestamp: 20/06/13 23:08:39
Error: ReferenceError: osapi is not defined
Source File:
http://panelmahou.moviplans.com/level2-engine/static/script/core/rave_opensocial.js
Line: 29

It's strange. But I think maven mixed two snapshots versions.

Do you have any clue?

Thank you.

Re: osapi variable error

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <
gaguilar@aguilardelgado.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It seems that the url of shinding in portal.properties was not correct.
> It's solved once I set up it correctly.
>
> Thank you for the directions.
>
> It should be nice if the system is error proof. Because I discovered that
> just one error in the javascript or jsp parsing and you will get an
> unusable system.
>
> Maybe when things stabilize can get a look on how to do it.

The work in the Angular branch should help this.

Re: osapi variable error

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Hello,

Re: osapi variable error