Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2003/10/16 23:04:26 UTC

Re: Making Cocoon using Pluto [was: RE: Volunteering as a committer]

El jueves, 16 octu, 2003, a las 20:42 Europe/Madrid, David Sean Taylor
escribió:

> Sounds great to me.
> Again Im +1 on Carsten and getting the Cocoon team involved and using
> Pluto.
> How many votes does Carsten have now?

I counted 5. So Carsten Ziegler (cziegler@apache.org) should be given
karma in pluto-dev. He is member of the ASF.

I cannot send a pointer to the vote in nagoya because pluto lists are
not being archived. I asked at infrastructure about one week ago. No
answer yet. the mail directory for the mboxes is empty. They should be
in gmane, though.

BTW, we should have used a [VOTE] for the subject.

I cc: infrastructure, for the karma and the list archival issue,
incubator-general just in case, and jakarta-general, because our cvs
repo is there. (Any more needed lists? ) :-P

Regards
      Santiago

Re: Making Cocoon using Pluto [was: RE: Volunteering as a committer]

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Santiago Gala wrote:

> I counted 5. So Carsten Ziegler (cziegler@apache.org) should be given
> karma in pluto-dev. He is member of the ASF.

I'll take care of this.

--Cliff

Re: Making Cocoon using Pluto [was: RE: Volunteering as a committer]

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Eyebrowse archives will be setup shortly.

Shortly is now:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=pluto-dev@jakarta.
apache.org

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=pluto-user@jakarta
.apache.org

	--- Noel

RE: Pluto List Archives

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Pluto List Archives

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Manoj setup the pluto list archives, which are at

   http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/pluto-dev/
   http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/pluto-user/

Pluto List Archives