Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Nir Pengas <ni...@aduva.com> on 2002/07/04 10:28:15 UTC

Creating XML content from an XMl Schema

hi there,

I'm not 100% sure you guys are the one's to ask this,
but maybe you can direct me to the right place :o)

I'm looking for a tool that can create XML content, based on
an XML Schema. A graphical too could be nice.

I found a Java application that does just that: www.xsbrowser.org .
I'm looking for a Perl equivalent.

Thank you for your time

Nir Pengas

Re: Creating XML content from an XMl Schema

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Nir Pengas" <ni...@aduva.com> writes:

> I'm not 100% sure you guys are the one's to ask this,
> but maybe you can direct me to the right place :o)
>
> I'm looking for a tool that can create XML content, based on
> an XML Schema. A graphical too could be nice.

I know of nothing, sorry.
jas.