Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by "Manoj B. Narayanan" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 12:56:04 UTC

DictionaryNameFinder

Hi,

Can someone please explain how the DictionaryNameFinder works.

What will be the difference between

   1.  DictionaryNameFinder
   2.  Maintaining custom lists in code and performing String comparisons.

Is there any computational (time/storage) advantage using one over the
other?

Please guide me.

Thanks.

Re: DictionaryNameFinder

Posted by "Manoj B. Narayanan" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Daniel.

Manoj.

Re: DictionaryNameFinder

Posted by Daniel Russ <dr...@apache.org>.
Hi Manoj,

Re: DictionaryNameFinder

Posted by "Manoj B. Narayanan" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could anyone please help me out.

Thanks,
Manoj

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Manoj B. Narayanan <