Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by eric b <er...@free.fr> on 2011/06/18 19:36:37 UTC

[OT] Re: User facing web items

Hi,

Le 18 juin 11 à 18:55, Reizinger Zoltán a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
> 2011.06.18. 18:33 keltezéssel, eric b írta:
>> OOops, sorry, should read:
>> "Can someone explain why OOo4Kids and OOoLight are missing in this
>> list ?" Regards,,
>> Eric Bachard
>>
> I think you ask it on wrong place, as you a member of user forum
> never posted such question.

Well, when I try to create a login on those forum, my mail is
refused. Tested from several machines, several login names.

And since some (most ?) of the people managing forum joined the list,
and are reading, I ask ;-)

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project:

Re: [OT] Re: User facing web items

Posted by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu>.
Hi Eric,

2011.06.18. 19:36 keltezéssel, eric b írta:
> Hi,
>

> Le 18 juin 11 à 18:55, Reizinger Zoltán a écrit :
>
>> Hi Eric,
>> 2011.06.18. 18:33 keltezéssel, eric b írta:
>>> OOops, sorry, should read:
>>> "Can someone explain why OOo4Kids and OOoLight are missing in this
>>> list ?" Regards,,
>>> Eric Bachard
>>>
>> I think you ask it on wrong place, as you a member of user forum
>> never posted such question.
>>

> Well, when I try to create a login on those forum, my mail is refused.
> Tested from several machines, several login names.
>
> And since some (most ?) of the people managing forum joined the list,
> and are reading, I ask ;-)
If you are the user ericb who promote OOo4Kids in EN user forum, you can
ask this on forum, you registered in Dec 2007, your last post today 10:55.
Regards,
Zoltan