Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by tishan pubudu kanishka dahanayakage <dt...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 21:57:07 UTC

GSOC 2013 : Email Connector for ManifoldCF

Hi all,
First of all thanks a lot for the opportunity to contribute to ManifoldCF.
I am very excited to contribute to ASF and deliver my best effort. And very
eagerly looking forward to work with Piergiorgio. He is a very friendly and
responsive.
​Till this moment ​I referred first chapter of 'ManifoldCF in action' by
Karl Wright.  Also went through [1],[2]
Currently I have checked out trunk and build it.
I would highly appreciate some pointers to more documentation. Also It
would be really helpful if I can have a brief description about work ethics
and culture of ManifoldCF.(Things like whether project related discussions
should be carried out in mailing list or bug tickets.)
See you soon.

​Google : dtishanpubudu
Skype : tishan_pubudu​

Tishan

Re: GSOC 2013 : Email Connector for ManifoldCF

Posted by tishan pubudu kanishka dahanayakage <dt...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I got it. Thanks a lot. Book would be really helpful.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tishan pubudu kanishka dahanayakage <dt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.