Posted to general@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2008/03/19 13:15:33 UTC

Help - Building the site..

Stefano sent me a mail ages ago with instructions for building the
site... I can't find it, and one able to help?

1/ what is the minimum I need to check out
2/ how do I build it (what version of maven)
3/ anything else?

d.

Re: Help - Building the site..

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Thank you, thank you, or as I was saying in Rome last weekend molto grazie.

d.

Re: Help - Building the site..

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Danny Angus ha scritto:
> I've updated the XML to add some news about GSOC, if your offer still
> stands its ready to build and upload..
> Thanks.

Done!

Thank you,
Stefano

Re: Help - Building the site..

Re: Help - Building the site..

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
thanks very much Stefano,
I want to put news in about the GSOC projects, it might be quicker if
I change the xml and leave the rest to you, if you wouldn't mind?

d.

Re: Help - Building the site..

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.