Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/06 23:40:21 UTC

TinyMCE Behavior rather than TinyMCE Panel

Hi,

I sometimes saw a TinyMCE code that uses AbstractBehavior to integrate
TinyMCE rather than TinyMCEPanel from the one available in wicket stuffs.

Please does anyone know where I can find this build

thanks

Re: TinyMCE Behavior rather than TinyMCE Panel

Posted by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>.
yeah yeah, thanks now i recall i checke it out from wicket-stuff repo.

Posted by Timm Helbig <ti...@th-hosting.net>.
Hi,