Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by farid bekran <fa...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/24 18:03:08 UTC

Problem with GetRoomHash in user service soap service

Hi guys.
I am trying to use the GetRoomHash of service web service in order to
redirect my user to a room without forcing the user to log in manually.
I am following this <http://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html>
tutorial.
The code sample I am using is as follows. (C#)
There is an API in which I am generating hash code.
I am redirecting to my open-meeting installation with the use of the code.

            var user = "admin";
>             var pass = "adminpass";
>             var openMeetingUserService = new
> Openmeetings.UserWebServiceClient();
>             var loginResult = await
> openMeetingUserService.loginAsync(user, pass);
>             if (loginResult.@return.type != "SUCCESS")
>                 throw new UserFriendlyException("Error in
> platform.tutykid.com login.");
>             var sid = loginResult.@return.message;
>

>             var roomHash = await
> openMeetingUserService.getRoomHashAsync(sid, new
> Openmeetings.externalUserDTO
>             {
>                 externalId = "id89",
>                 externalType = "Tutykid",
>                 firstname = "Farid",
>                 lastname = "External",
>                 login = "externaluser1"
>             }, new Openmeetings.roomOptionsDTO
>             {
>                 allowSameURLMultipleTimes = true,
>                 roomId = roomId,
>                 moderator = true
>             });
>             return new GoToRoomOutput { RoomHash = roomHash.@return.message
> };

And the url I have generated based on the hash code/.

https://myinstallationhost/openmeetings/hash?secure=7d34224f-04c8-4546-87a9-f83c36ea03b1#id6

Could anyone please help me on this issue. I have tried almost three days
but not found any workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem with GetRoomHash in user service soap service

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Farid,

please use user@ ML to ask question about OM (dev@ is for OM development)
The image attachment was dropped

so please provide additional details
1) OM version
2) The error you are seeing
3)  You are passing `roomId` is this existing room? is it public?
4) better if you can provide correspondent part of OM logs

please remember attachment might be dropped so upload them to some
server and provide links or
if its small and textual: paste as text :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Problem with GetRoomHash in user service soap service

Posted by farid bekran <fa...@gmail.com>.
Oh sorry, I forgot to show error!
 When I am redirecting to openmeetings by generated URL I am getting
this error.
[image: image.png]