Posted to dev@ranger.apache.org by Gautam Borad <ga...@apache.org> on 2018/03/07 08:20:17 UTC

Fwd: Found Issue In Ranger

+ dev@ranger.apache.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: parveen Bhandari <xp...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 8:07 PM
Subject: Found Issue In Ranger
To: gborad@gmail.com

Hello

I have setup hadoop cluster and storm cluster with kerbeos enabled. I try
to enable Ranger in Storm but facing issue when ranger plugin download the
policy from policy server.

Getting Following error in logs of storm

cache file does not exist or not readable '/etc/ranger/stormacl/policyca
che/storm_stormacl.json'
2018-03-06 20:54:31.241 o.a.r.a.c.RangerAdminRESTClient Thread-4 [WARN]
Error getting policies. secureMode=true, user=storm/myserverhostname@ABC.COM
(auth:KERBEROS),
response={"httpStatusCode":401,"statusCode":401,"msgDesc":"Authentication
Failed"}, serviceName=stormacl

Please Help me..i'm struggling  on this from last 3 weeks.

Thanks