Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/04 22:26:15 UTC

Tasks to work on

Hi all...

   It's been long time didn't work on the project, and it's been long
time when I promised to get back but couldn't cause of being busy
moving to a couple of jobs and being busy in my current job.

But now I willing to get back at least gradually, and I promise that I
will get the required help from my brothers in this project. I need to
know what are the active topics now required by the project. Since
last time I promised to work on *Validation* and *WAS EJB Module
Import*, are these tasks still required and are beneficial for the
project, if not I need to know what re the avail active/required tasks
to work on.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Tasks to work on

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot DBlevins for your feedback. I will do it ASAP and commit
it max by the beginning of next week.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour