Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2005/07/06 21:51:54 UTC

Re: [OT] Fired???? was...Re: Struts Books Recommendations

Bob,
if you didn't realise, Mark had gone into voluntary exile about 2 years
ago (on the advice of the 'list elders' I believe).

His re-appearance in such a fashion was surprising (and slightly weird -
I have no idea why he resubscribed unless it was just to play the troll.
He didn't ask any struts questions, I don't think).

Adam

[snip]