Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/18 06:44:30 UTC

MP impl & reusability

Hi guys,

I can spend some time this week and maybe the coming ones to have a look at
a few MP impl to check if they can be refactored to be used outside a MP
container. Main point would be to abstract the injection without polluting
too much the impl. Not yet sure it is doable but if you see some activity
in that area you now know the goal ;).

The rational is to enable Karaf to reuse most of the logic - don't think we
can be 100% yet -  without rewriting a bunch of code.

I will probably start with opentracing. Any help welcomed.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: MP impl & reusability

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1