Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2017/03/27 07:13:44 UTC

Build broken...by Fauxton?

Hi everyone,

It looks like the CouchDB build is broken, by Fauxton. It appears
the failure started fairly recently, though I can't pinpoint it as
having come from Michelle's latest checkin, though, because the
build at that time succeeded:

  https://travis-ci.org/apache/couchdb/builds/215332021

Here's the log from one of the failures:

  https://builds.apache.org/job/CouchDB/ERLANG=18.3,OS=ubuntu-12.04/272/console

Specifically:

Running "shell:webpackrelease" (shell) task

> fauxton@1.1.10 webpack:release /usr/src/couchdb-checkout/src/fauxton
> webpack --optimize-minimize --debug --progress --colors --config ./webpack.config.release.js

module.js:471
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'extract-text-webpack-plugin'

No changes have been made to the CI setup; the last build succeeded but this
one seems to fail.

I tried a checkout on my dev box and tried to build and it fails
exactly the same way. Again I haven't changed my environment since
my last successful build on Saturday.

Can someone from the Fauxton team help?

Thanks,
Joan