Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/28 05:25:10 UTC

JMaki plugin for Roller

My holiday project:
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/snoopdave/2143146264/

More details later...

- Dave

P.S. JMaki is https://ajax.dev.java.net/

RE: Slovenian translation of Roller 3.1 properties file

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.
Done! Version 3.1 and 4.0.

Boris

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Boris,

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.

Re: JMaki plugin for Roller

Posted by Matthias Schmidt <ma...@gmx.de>.
Great, thumbs up :-)

Re: Rename of blog

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
You can rename a blog in weblog settings. You can change the title and
description. We don't support changing the handle (i.e. the blog name
used in the URL) because that would break incoming links and probably
other things too.

- Dave

Rename of blog

Posted by Boris Milikič <bo...@mf-rs.si>.