Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 18:39:28 UTC

Is it possible to download a 3.1.1 preview?

Is it possible to download a 3.1.1 preview?  I've go so many errors
with the 3.1 tutorials and examples (mostly maven problems) that I'm
giving up.

Re: Is it possible to download a 3.1.1 preview?

Posted by Thomas TERMIN <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/servicemix-3.1.1-incubating/org/apache/servicemix/apache-servicemix/3.1.1-incubating/

--
Thomas Termin

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
Geschäftsführer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle