Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/03 10:12:38 UTC

jpa changes might have broken stuff-- please report problems

I just committed a bunch of changes I've been working on for a
while.  Its possible that some might affect other areas, in
particular GEROIMO-3134 which changes how our jndi references find
the configuration to search for the target gbean.

One good effect is that I think persistence units directly in wars
are now working properly.

If there are problems please speak up.

thanks
david jencks

Re: jpa changes might have broken stuff-- please report problems

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On May 3, 2007, at 10:13 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> On May 3, 2007, at 1:12 AM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> I just committed a bunch of changes I've been working on for a
>> while.  Its possible that some might affect other areas, in
>> particular GEROIMO-3134 which changes how our jndi references find
>> the configuration to search for the target gbean.
>>
>> One good effect is that I think persistence units directly in wars
>> are now working properly.
>>
>> If there are problems please speak up.
>
> Seems client refs involving an abstract query no longer work.

Kevan noticed this and reopened GERONIMO-3134.  I'm working on a fix

david jencks

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.