Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Stephen Sanders <ss...@cysive.com> on 2000/08/25 03:13:07 UTC

SOAP vs JRun

Has anyone attempted getting soap up under JRUN?  I've had no problem
with Tomcat but JRun 3.0 is making me crazy.

The symptom is that when I attempt to access /soap/admin I get hit with
the following:

404 Not Found

/soap/:

allaire.jrun.JRunServletException: not found
        at javax.servlet.ServletException.(ServletException.java:132)
        at allaire.jrun.JRunServletException.(JRunServletException.java:38)
        at allaire.jrun.JRunServletException.(JRunServletException.java:33)
        at allaire.jrun.file.FileServlet.service(FileServlet.java:116)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunServletPool.service(JRunServletPool.java:83)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1013)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.runServlet(JRunSE.java:925)
        at
allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.forward(JRunRequestDispatcher.jav
a:88)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JRunSE.service(JRunSE.java:1131)
        at allaire.jrun.servlet.JvmContext.dispatch(JvmContext.java:330)
        at allaire.jrun.http.WebEndpoint.run(WebEndpoint.java:107)
        at allaire.jrun.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:267)
        at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:74)

I've tried setting the class path in the JRun administrative tool to no
avail
and all of the default WAR deployments are working fine.

Also, I'm wondering if there is an archive for this list yet?

thanks, Stephen Sanders