Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pallavi Palleti <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 15:14:17 UTC

Not able to subscribe to pig user/dev mailing list

Hi all,
 I am not able to subscribe to pig mailing list (both dev and user). Here is
the error message that I am getting when I tried to confirm the
subscribtion.

Posted by "Palleti, Pallavi" <pa...@corp.aol.com>.
Hi all,

 Sorry for posting in wrong group. When I clicked on nabble in PIG
mailing list page(http://hadoop.apache.org/pig/mailing_lists.html), it
redirected me to this mailing list. Unaware of this, I posted in the
redirected group.

Thanks
Pallavi