Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by prasanna lakshmi <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/16 04:02:32 UTC

Kylin 2.1.0 & 2.2.0 failed at build cube with spark in yarn mode.

Hi all,

    I followed the document  kylin 2.1.0 and above is provided for
installation and development. I followed all instructions in that document.
My kylin build failed at 7th step which is build cube with spark step. Can
you please suggest me what is my mistake.

Re: Kylin 2.1.0 & 2.2.0 failed at build cube with spark in yarn mode.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Need more info on the exact error. Like logs, stacktrace etc.