Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de> on 2019/03/06 06:01:07 UTC

Ant / Maven

Hi,

just asking again since this was not answered yet .:

In the test there are two tracks, one for maven and one for ant. Creating
the web app with maven works ok, with ant I have a resolve problem
("javaee-endorsed-api-7.0" library could not be found).

Am I expected to run both tracks?

If not how can I tell which one I used? If yes how can I report different
results for both tracks?

(Should I click "Passed" or "Failed" it Maven works but Ant doesn't . ?)

Perhaps it would be a good idea to spilt this spec?

And in general:

How can I see, what other testers have done to learn from them?

Is there a brief howto / FAQ for Synergy . ?

Frankie

AW: Ant / Maven

Posted by Frank Jung <ka...@gmx.de>.
Ok - so I just test Maven.

How can I document this in the tests? Doesn’t make sense to me to run tests and nobody knows what was tested in fact …

Thanks

Frankie

Re: Ant / Maven

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.