Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by CGP <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 17:10:03 UTC

Hello!

Hi guys!
How could I use PDFBox in my java program?

"import org.pdfbox.util.*"
does not work...
eclipse gives this alert:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

	at TestPDFBox.main(TestPDFBox.java:9)

How can I make it work?
Thank you very much!!!

Chenguang Pan

Re: Hello!

Posted by CGP <ch...@gmail.com>.
Problem Solved!
Thank you!  : )

Best,
Chenguang

--
Chenguang(Rance) Pan
School of Electronics Engineering & Computer Science

Re: Hello!

Posted by CGP <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!
I'll try it out!