Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Shal Jain <sh...@intertechsys.com> on 2003/05/12 16:07:32 UTC

JAMES as a secondary server

I need to setup JAMES as a secondary email server  behind MS Exchange where
all outbound emails from JAMES will be relayed to MS Exchange
What, if anything do I need to do in the config ?

RE: JAMES as a secondary server

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> For this particular installation, I'm stuck w/ using ver 2.0a2.
> I don't see a gatway section in config.xml

It may not be documented in that version, but from what I see in the CVS,
the RemoteDelivery mailet did support the gateway and gatewayport elements
as currently documented.

	--- Noel

Re: JAMES as a secondary server

Posted by Shal Jain <sh...@intertechsys.com>.