Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2018/02/01 10:00:42 UTC

Apache Kylin - Loading no. dimension

I have requirement to load 50+ dimensions in the Cube. While doing its saying that

Aggregation group 0 has too many combinations, use 'mandatory'/'hierarchy'/'joint' to optimize; or update 'kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max-combination' to a bigger value.

I have below value set for aggrgroup.  Pls. advise what would be optimize value for this so that I can load 50+ columns.

kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max-combination=40960

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

RE: Apache Kylin - Loading no. dimension

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.
No worries, I got the solution by having more than one aggregation groups. Its working.

Regards,
Manoj

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer> including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.