Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com> on 2006/11/01 09:34:50 UTC

Re: Method for synching Devlopment Repository to Remote Repository

jp4 <jo...@hnpsolutions.com> writes:

> result, we basically have to allow access to only a single repository which
> a few developers have access to upload libraries and sync to other
> repositories.  The hope is that developers won't be able to just add a new

You can override central by setting a repository (and plugin repo) as
central. Alternatively, you can setup a mirrorOf central using
proximity or archiva. See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-479 and
search the list, this question is a recurrent one.

> I am curious if anyone has run into this, and if so, how did you approach
> the problem?  In addition, is it possible to override the SUPER POM?

Not sure but the answor is most probably no. You can however override
anything in it so a common practice is creating  company wide POM.

HTH
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.