Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sam Yang <sy...@bosol.com> on 2001/06/12 20:57:29 UTC

Does Tomcat work with MS proxy server?

Hi,

I am trying to use Tomcat 3.2.1 on my NT 4 server with IIS 4 and Microsoft
Proxy Server installed. Now Tomcat is working fine with iis via localhost
so I can access
http://127.0.0.1/examples/jsp/index.html or
http://127.0.0.1:8080/examples/jsp/index.html. But I can't make it
accessible via its two ip addresses: 10.XX.XX.XX or 66.XX.XX.XX. BTW, 10.XX
is a fake address we used for internal network and 66.XX is got from ISP by
DHCP. I also tried Sun JSWDK 1.01. Same thing. Any ideas will be highly
appreciated. Thanks a lot for your attentions.

Sam