Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vaibhav2012 <Va...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 09:03:08 UTC

"wicketAjaxGet is not defined" javascript error }

Hi,

I am new to apache wicket.
I have added an ajaxLink to my wicket page.
But i am not able to capture the onClick event of this link.
The problem is coming because of JS error "wicketAjaxGet is not defined" as
monitored from firebug.

Please help me where i am getting wrong.

I am attaching the rendered html for the page.

Thanks,

Vaibhav.
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4649869/Page.html Page.html

Re: "wicketAjaxGet is not defined" javascript error }

Posted by vaibhav2012 <Va...@gmail.com>.
I was able to resolve it.
Actually javascript was getting loaded because of my security settings.
I bypassed the security settings for javascripts and it worked :)