Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shahbaz Memon <m....@fz-juelich.de> on 2014/12/16 15:43:26 UTC

Modified dependencies

Hi Devs,

I have  changed the dependencies (mostly xml related) which are deployed in the final server distribution. I have tested my changes with the BES based executions and they are running fine. The server is also building fine with clean local repository. I am not sure whether the changes will work with other providers, therefore I would ask you to try with them in your test environments. Lets discuss if there are any run time issues.

Best Regards,

Shahbaz

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich