Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Elena Semukhina <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 12:10:03 UTC

[drlvm][stack] VM crashes on getting stack traces

I've created a simple test which behaves awfully. I ran it on linux and it
crashed in four different ways. Besides, it hung after the crash sometimes.

Iv'e created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3542 and provided
the test and crash info.

Could anyone of DRLVM gurus look at the issue?

Elena

Re: [drlvm][stack] VM crashes on getting stack traces

Posted by Pavel Rebriy <pa...@gmail.com>.
I evaluated the JIRA issue and added a comment to it.

native suspend for it.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Rebriy