Posted to users@felix.apache.org by el_paso <ro...@windowslive.com> on 2011/11/04 00:33:58 UTC

org.wiring.package missing

Hi,

I've read some topics about this but it's still not clear to me.  I try to
make something like Example 6 in the OSGi tutorial
(http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-osgi-tutorial.html) with maven2
in eclipse, but felix throws me the following error at start:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
com.mybundle [6]: Unable to resolve 6.1: missing requirement [6.1]
osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=anotherbundle.api)

I simply don't understand this error. Am I missing this
"org.wiring.package"? How/where should I import/install it and where can I
get it? Or maybe is it another problem?

please help

Re: org.wiring.package missing

Posted by el_paso <ro...@windowslive.com>.
Hi,

<Import-Bundle>org.wiring.package</Import-Bundle>

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.