Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 20:24:34 UTC

Review: Cordova-CLI 4.0.0 Release blog post

Please review and send pull requests!

https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/blob/master/2014-10-13-cordova-4.md

Re: Review: Cordova-CLI 4.0.0 Release blog post

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
.. also `cordova info` is not listing my platform versions.  `cordova
platform ls` does.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Well done.

Posted by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com>.
Steven Gill wrote:

>Please review and send pull requests!
>
>https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/blob/master/2014-10-13-cordov
>a-4.md

Working on it...

Re: Review: Cordova-CLI 4.0.0 Release blog post

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Updated with Josh's PR and added a point about platform versions being in
the 3.6.x range and expecting it to change.

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
looks great: thank you steve!