Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Kintzel Levente <ki...@softech.ro> on 2005/03/10 16:58:51 UTC

Security service

   Hi!

I read some things about the The turbine security service and the torque
security service. I want to implement the security for my application.
Which should I use. Can somebody give me some comparation between the two
solution? Thank You!

   Best regards!

            Levente Kintzel

Re: Security service

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

never heard of a Torque security service. I guess both is the same and
it is implemented in Turbine, but Turbine uses Torque as a persistence layer.
This is just a wild guess, I do not use Turbine. If I am wrong, please
tell us.

    Thomas

torque and jdev

Posted by salwa idrissi <id...@yahoo.fr>.
hi

i want to know how to use torque in the environnement jdev?

thanks.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail