Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Pradeep Kamath <pr...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/02/18 20:19:59 UTC

BEGINNING merge of load-store-redesign branch to trunk - hold off commits!

Hi,

  I will begin this activity now - a request to all committers to not
commit to trunk or load-store-redesign till I send an all clear message
- I am anticipating this will hopefully be completed by end of day
(Pacific time) tomorrow.

Thanks,

Pradeep