Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by manish_goyal <ma...@infosys.com> on 2008/11/25 11:32:26 UTC

Is that possible to split values from (%m) message object in log4j.properties file

Hi,

 I am using log4j.properties file to log data into database. I am setting
multiple values in a JAVA file using different Logger.info(“value”).

In log4j.properties file, when I am using %m to insert values in database,
it’s inserting all values in a single column.
I want to put values from %m into different column.

Is there any way to split values into different column?

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Regards,
Manish