Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Messing, Elad" <el...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de> on 2005/07/04 13:32:09 UTC

WG: Validation errors behavior in CForms

Hello all
	This is an issue I couldn't get an answer to in the dev mailing list.
	I thought as it might be an "in-depth" issue maybe this is more development related, so I thought I will post it here as well.

	I am sorry if this is "Spam" for you. If so - please let me know and ignore it.

	Thank you !

Elad