Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/03 18:29:52 UTC

Re: client side subscriptions via juddi api

On 3/30/13 8:49 AM, Alex O'Ree wrote:
> With the client side subscript api from the jUDDI service, there's a
> mechanism to add a callback subscription, delete a callback
> subscription, but I don't see anything for getting a list of current
> client subscriptions, or "my" subscriptions.
>
> Are these subscriptions listed via the UDDI Subscription API? the unit
> test doesn't appear to cover this use case.
Yeah you use:

List<Subscription> getSubscriptions(
         @WebParam(name = "authInfo", targetNamespace =
"urn:uddi-org:api_v3")
         String authInfo)

which should find all subscriptions for the publisher.

Re: client side subscriptions via juddi api

Posted by Kurt Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Callback are supported, but only to WebService endpoints at the moment. It will call the endpoint referenced in the  binding template. I remember having an issue if the transport was not set to WS, there is an open Jira for that. Also email  callbacks are not implemented.

--K

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.