Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2017/08/08 23:24:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Pulsar 1.19.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

The vote for releasing Apache Pulsar 1.19.0-incubating is now closed.

With a total of +5 binding votes and no -1 votes, the vote passes.

+1s (binding):
 Dave Fisher
 Josh Elser
 Francis Liu
 P. Taylor Goetz
 Justin Mclean

Thank you to all the reviewers for taking the time to validate this release
and provide very good feedback. We will make sure to incorporate all
the suggested changes in the next release.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Pulsar 1.19.0-incubating Release Candidate 0

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
I will proceed now in publishing the artifacts.

Before announcing the release, I'll wait for the artifacts to be replicated
in the mirrors and I'll send out PRs to update the download page and to
"snapshot" the 1.19 documentation pages.

Thank you,
Matteo