Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2018/03/19 15:29:58 UTC

Re: CXF-3.1.x - Build # 1369 - Still Failing

Hi Dennis,
while [1] seems to work fine now, [2] is still broken: can you take a
look at it?
CXF 3.1.15 is out for a while now, but 3.1.16-SNAPSHOT artifacts are
still missing, due to this problem.
Thanks!

Regards.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/CXF/job/CXF-3.1.x/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/CXF/job/CXF-3.1-deploy/

On 2018/02/23 20:06:22, Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org> wrote:
 > On 2018/02/22 16:47:15, Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org> wrote:
 > > On 2018/02/22 14:37:32, Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>
wrote:
 > > > I recall some emails lately saying that Jenkins doesn't support
Java 7 any
 > > > more? In which case we should just update the Jenkins job to use
Java 8 I
 > > > guess.
 > >
 > > I think we still need to ensure that CXF 3.1.x builds and runs with
Java 7. AFAIK we have to use Maven toolchains for that, I saw something
similar at one Apache commons project.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/JDK+Installation+Matrix

 > I've added maven-toolchains-plugin to 3.1.x. It uses the
configuration provided by INFRA:
https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/blob/deployment/modules/build_slaves/files/toolchains.xml

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: CXF-3.1.x - Build # 1369 - Still Failing

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 20/03/2018 11:37, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> there was a javadoc failure in the deploy job (this is not generated during the normal build). I've fixed that by adjusting the profile settings in the Jenkins Job config.

Looks good now, thanks!
Regards.

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Francesco,