Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/07/23 22:34:23 UTC

[Vysper BOSH] Response to HTTP GET (and other non-POST methods)

Hi

In the current implementation, we return HTTP 200 with a content
describing that POST is required. How about we instead return 405 with
the description in the status line?

/niklas

Re: [Vysper BOSH] Response to HTTP GET (and other non-POST methods)

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Bogdan Ciprian Pistol
<bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with the proposed return code, it's more appropriate.
> Besides POST, the OPTIONS method is needed for preflighted requests
> when using Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (cross-domain Ajax).

Done in rev 979044.

Posted by Bogdan Ciprian Pistol <bo...@gmail.com>.
I agree with the proposed return code, it's more appropriate.
Besides POST, the OPTIONS method is needed for preflighted requests
when using Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (cross-domain Ajax).

Bogdan