Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@apache.org> on 2016/09/30 17:42:48 UTC

new PPMC Member: David Lyle

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Metron (Incubating)
has asked David Lyle to become a PPMC member and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PPMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

David,

Please update the project status page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/metron.html)
and the Metron community page (http://metron.incubator.apache.org/community/) to verify
your commit access has been granted.