Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by alartin <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 06:46:48 UTC

Vote and evaluation for the content model of one jackrabbit demo

Hi all,

With helps from Jukka and other experts, I designed a demo application
called "Ikkyu" (a famous japanese monk good at answering various questions).
It has two part: QnA and Wiki. I hope with your helps I can show some basic
features of JCR/Jackrabbit in QnA and some advanced features (like
versioning,etc) in Wiki.
I plan to make it available(of course, open source) for all newbies as a
simple use guide when it is matured.
Now, I am working on QnA content modelling. I am eager to get your
suggestions and helps.
So far, I made a picture to show the node structures  and a draft of CND
file : http://www.nabble.com/file/7367/ikkyu-cnd.TXT ikkyu-cnd.TXT .
I am looking forward to your evaluations and a broad discussion so as to
help me avoid misleading newbies of Jackrabbit (I am also a newbie). Many
thanks.
Explanation:
1:node is with a bulb icon and property is with a flag icon; 1 means one and
* means multiple
2: user can post question, answer and comment
3. question comes with a score and many tags, each question may have many
answers and comments
4. questioner may select one answer as the best one, the score will be given
to that answerer
5. user may vote for answers
6. user may report abuse to question, answer and comment
7. once a question is posted, it will be marked with "open", once it gets an
answer, it will be marked with "voting"
    , once the questioner selects the best answer, it will be marked with
"close"
http://www.nabble.com/file/7366/ikkyu.jpeg