Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Travis CI <bu...@travis-ci.org> on 2016/05/24 23:28:41 UTC

Broken: apache/incubator-geode#604 (develop - bd892f5)

Build Update for apache/incubator-geode
-------------------------------------

Build: #604

Duration: 13 minutes and 39 seconds
Commit: bd892f5 (develop)
Author: nabarun
Message: GEODE-1413: Replaced wait with awaitility clause on receiver regionSize

* Replaced the wait for 2 seconds with awaitility clause which waits for the receiver region size to become the expected size.

This closes #146

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/incubator-geode/compare/777c42ee0886...bd892f531aaa

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-geode/builds/132705363

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications

Re: Broken: apache/incubator-geode#604 (develop - bd892f5)

Posted by Darrel Schneider <ds...@pivotal.io>.
It looks like this travis failure was caused by a new unit test I added. I
suspect it is failing intermittently and was not caused to fail by this
checkin. Here is the unit test failure:
:geode-core:test
com.gemstone.gemfire.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImplTest >
checkThatAsyncEventListenersUseAllThreadsInPool FAILED
    com.jayway.awaitility.core.ConditionTimeoutException: Condition with
lambda expression in
com.gemstone.gemfire.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImplTest that uses
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor,
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutorint, intlong was not fulfilled
within 15 seconds.
        at
com.jayway.awaitility.core.ConditionAwaiter.await(ConditionAwaiter.java:122)
        at
com.jayway.awaitility.core.CallableCondition.await(CallableCondition.java:79)
        at
com.jayway.awaitility.core.CallableCondition.await(CallableCondition.java:27)
        at
com.jayway.awaitility.core.ConditionFactory.until(ConditionFactory.java:764)
        at
com.jayway.awaitility.core.ConditionFactory.until(ConditionFactory.java:741)
        at
com.gemstone.gemfire.internal.cache.GemFireCacheImplTest.checkThatAsyncEventListenersUseAllThreadsInPool(GemFireCacheImplTest.java:60)