Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Claude Mamo <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 16:09:44 UTC

Kafka Web Console

Announcing the first release of Kafka Web Console:
https://github.com/claudemamo/kafka-web-console/tree/v1.0. Tested on
Chrome.

Enjoy,

Claude

Re: Kafka Web Console

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
Thanks Claude, the screen shots look awesome!  I will deploy and check it
out on some environments.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly

Re: Kafka Web Console

Posted by Klaus Schaefers <kl...@ligatus.com>.
Great!

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:35 AM, Dan Hoffman <ho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Claude,
>
> FYI I've submitted a few issues for you to look at/consider.
>
> Dan
>
> On Saturday, March 1, 2014, Claude Mamo <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Announcing the first release of Kafka Web Console:
> > https://github.com/claudemamo/kafka-web-console/tree/v1.0. Tested on
> > Chrome.
> >
> > Enjoy,
> >
> > Claude

Klaus Schaefers
Senior Optimization Manager

Ligatus GmbH
Hohenstaufenring 30-32
D-50674 Köln

Tel.:  +49 (0) 221 / 56939 -784
Fax:  +49 (0) 221 / 56 939 - 599
E-Mail: klaus.schaefers@ligatus.com
Web: www.ligatus.de

HRB Köln 56003
Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Kaufmann Lars Hasselbach, Dipl.-Kaufmann Klaus Ludemann,
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur Arne Wolter

Re: Kafka Web Console

Posted by Dan Hoffman <ho...@gmail.com>.
Claude,

Re: Kafka Web Console

Posted by Claude Mamo <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tomàs, just create a *lib* dir in kafka-web-console's root directory and
put in the necessary JARs, Play will take care of the rest:
http://www.playframework.com/documentation/2.0/Anatomy.

Claude

Re: Kafka Web Console

Posted by Tomas Nunez <nu...@pythian.com>.